The Pros and Cons Of Laminate Flooring For Bathrooms
When a person is choosing a bathroom surface, a lot of homeowners want to replicate the classic appearance of hardwood but not the excessive cost that comes with it. For people that are on a tight budget, laminate flooring is a perfect solution. Over the past few years, it has undergone a myriad of improvements such as the style and colours that you can utilize in order to bring your room to life. In case you want to incorporate this latest upgrade to your bathroom, it is the easiest and most affordable type of flooring.
Pros Of Laminate Flooring For Bathrooms
1. Installation process- The installation of the laminate flooring is a lot simpler compared to hardwood. You can easily cover around 300 ft. during the weekend. In case you are utilizing the older type of laminate, you may need to use glue. Today’s laminate flooring has a fold and lock or click and lock layout which is similar to the feature of a puzzle. Since they are manufactured using a soft board, you may simply separate it with a utility knife and a saw.
2. Easy Cleaning- Laminate flooring is very simple to clean. Broom and mop would be the basic tools to use when cleaning. You do not have to use a wax to maintain its lustre.
3. Unparalleled Durability- Compared to hardwood that is generally prone in receiving scratches and dent, the laminated flooring is generally impervious to these types of damages. It has a protective layer that shields the underneath layer. The protective layer is very sturdy; some companies have a 10-year warranty on their protective layer.
4. Functionality- Most of the laminate flooring nowadays includes an underlayment that acts as a springboard which generally feels comfortable to our feet.
5. Appearance-Its ability to replicate different surface material is truly commendable. You are not limited to a hardwood alone; you may use different natural materials such as wood and stone.